December 11, 2012

10 for £10: Day Four

Who knew that day four would be filled with so many wonderful things!
 
In no particular order: I spent the day in London making memories with a cool new friend. I ate Chipotle. The sun was shining. I received an actual snail mail, handwritten-on-lined-paper letter from a dear old friend. And all the while I was donning my favorite blazer.
 
Keep an open mind with this one, folks (even I still am). Since I had to spend more than ten minutes in this outfit it had to be somewhat comfortable and mostly warm.
 
And well, that isn't very possible with my current wardrobe.
So, I had to borrow a little from a friend (Thanks, Husband!).
 
I thought my look was complete and I was ready to walk out the door when out of the corner of my eye I saw it... what better to channel my Euro-trash side than to throw on a neon, lace, belly shirt?
 
[In the words of ManRepeller,
what's the point of a layer if it doesn't, in fact, shout Layer!]
 
[Ok, she hasn't actually said that. Yet.]
 
The themes for today are:
Borrowing warm clothes, Euro-trash neon, and Downtown London Town.
 
So without further ado, here's day three of manly, oversized, cream blazer.
 
Sporting neon in Trafalgar Square.

Being nosy. 

Didn't think you could wear neon or lace or a belly shirt?? Think again.

Nothing says Warm! like your husbands faded black tube socks.

I have no idea when this moment was. Or what I was doing. Or why.
 But I think its worthy of recognition.
 
And now, the bloops...
Just awkward.
If you ever see me stand like this again, shoot me.
 blazer// H&M
sunglasses// Anthropologie
flannel// Husband's closet
neon belly shirt// Primark
LBD// H&M
leather gloves// H&M
leggings// who knows
boots// Walmart
 
Total cost for this look? under $60
 
Hope you are enjoying this as much as I am.
Cheers!
 
(m)

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment